How It Works
- If I use restriction enzymes for cloning, how do I submit my custom vector onboarding form?
- Where can I find copies of Twist's Vectors?
- What if I have multiple cloning strategies for the same vector?
- On the Custom Vector On-boarding form, can I submit just the sequence of the multiple cloning site?
- Whom should I contact if I have questions about custom vector onboarding?
- Is there a fee for on-boarding a custom vector?
- What happens if issues occur during the on-boarding process?
- What diluent should the vector DNA be resuspended in?
Preparing Your Order
- Do I need to add restriction sites to the ends of my Insert Sequence?
- How much DNA is required when submitting a custom vector?
- Once my custom vector is on-boarded, how can I confirm that my insert is correctly positioned?
- How do I know if I filled out my custom vector on-boarding form correctly?
- How do I onboard my Custom Vector?
- On the Custom Vector On-boarding form, what is meant by Vector Sequence, Insert Sequence, and Vector + Insert Sequence?
- On the Custom Vector On-boarding form, do I need to provide the complete vector only sequence?
- What are the requirements for my custom vector?