- Where can I find an SDS for gene products?
- What is the shelf life of Gene Fragments and Clonal Genes?
- How does Twist test the quality of the gene synthesis?
- How are the genes delivered?
- How should I resuspend my genes?
- I got my genes, but the yield says “NA”. What does that mean?
- How is processing different when my gene is delivered in a plate versus having it delivered in a tube?
- How much of my DNA is delivered?
- Do I need to include restriction sites or overhangs on my sequences?
- What is the Turn Around Time (TAT) for gene synthesis?
- How do I find out the arrangement of my genes in your 96-well plate?
- What is the minimum size gene I can purchase?
- What is the maximum size gene I can purchase?
- What is the difference between Twist's Clonal Genes and Gene Fragments?