How It Works
- Where can I find an MSDS for your product?
- Can DNA purification beads 100322, 100584, 100395, 100591, and 100772 be used interchangeably?
- Is there a maximum amount of DNA I can put into the hybridization? Can I add more than 1500 ng of DNA?
- What are the sequences of the Post-capture amplification primers in the NGS kit?
- What are the sequences of the adapters (for adapter trimming)?
- What is the concentration of the amplification primers used in the post-enrichment PCR?
- What is the ratio of adapter to DNA fragments in the ligation step?
- Are Twist adapters compatible with enzymatic and mechanical based fragmentation methods?
- Can I use Twist Universal Blockers with other adapters?
- What is the shelf life of the Twist NGS kits?
- Does Twist offer library preparation kits that use enzymatic fragmentation?
- Does Twist offer library preparation kits that use mechanical fragmentation?
- If I use a non-Twist library prep method, what is the recommended size of DNA inserts?
- What complete kit configurations for NGS library preparation and enrichment does Twist offer?
- Can I use the Twist kits to make libraries for Whole Genome Sequencing?
- Can you purchase individual components of the enrichment kits separately?