- Where can I find an SDS for gene products?
- What is the shelf life of Gene Fragments and Clonal Genes?
- How does Twist test the quality of the gene synthesis?
- How are the genes delivered?
- How should I resuspend my genes?
- I got my genes, but the yield says “NA”. What does that mean?
- How is processing different when my gene is delivered in a plate versus having it delivered in a tube?
- How much of my DNA is delivered?
- Do I need to include restriction sites or overhangs on my sequences?
- What is the Turn Around Time (TAT) for gene synthesis?
- How do I find out the arrangement of my genes in your 96-well plate?
- What is the minimum size gene I can purchase?
- What is the maximum size gene I can purchase?
- What is the difference between Twist's Clonal Genes and Gene Fragments?
- What is the price for a gene fragment?
- What methods can I use to clone my adapter-on gene fragments?
- Are adapter sequences appended onto the ends of my sequences?
- Are Gene Fragments purified?
- What are the adapter sequences used on the Adapter-On Gene Fragments?
- Where can I find a Certificate of Analysis (COA) for a gene fragment?
- What are Express Genes? Is it the same as Clonal Genes with the Express service?
- How does Twist Bioscience manufacture Express Genes so fast?
- Do advertised Express Gene turnaround times include shipping time?
- Does the Express Gene service turnaround time include new custom vector onboarding?
- What DNA scale and format options are available for Express Genes?
- Can I order all of my sequences as Express Genes?
- What are the sequence acceptance criteria for Express Genes?
- Why don’t complex sequences qualify for the Express service?
- What are the differences between the Express and Standard Clonal Gene offerings?
- Is there an additional fee for the Express service?
- Why does the pricing for Express Genes change?
- What if I do not want to pay the additional fee for Express Genes?
- How will the Express fee be applied if I have contracted pricing?
- What if my Express Genes do not ship on-time or I am not satisfied with my Express Genes order?
- What does it mean if the Express icon is grayed out for a sequence?
- Is there an order maximum for Express Genes?
- I received the below message when trying to place my Express Genes order, what does this flag mean?