What fixed panels does Twist offer?
In addition to providing custom panels, Twist also offers the following fixed panels:
- Human Core Exome
- 33 Mb in size
- Covers 99% of ClinVar variants
- Mouse Exome Panel
- Based on Mouse Genome assembly mm10
- 37.7 Mb in size
- Human Comprehensive Exome
- 36.8 Mb in size
- Covers >99% of RefSeq, CCDS, and GENCODE databases
- PanViral Panel
- Contains over 600k probes
- Targets > 1000 viral pathogens
- SARS-CoV-2 Panel
- Targets about 30 kb viral genome with approximately 1000 probes
- Can detect as little as 10 copies of the virus
- Human RefSeq Panel
- Adds 3.6 Mb of content to Core Exome Panel
- Human Mito Panel
- Covers 16,569 bp and 37 genes of the human mitochondrial genome
- Can be used as a primary panel or as a spike-in.
- Twist Respiratory Virus Research Panel
- Contains 41,047 probes covering viruses from 6 major viral clades
- At least 4X tiling for each virus
Click here for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Still have questions? Contact Us