- Does Twist offer library preparation kits that use enzymatic fragmentation?
- Does Twist offer library preparation kits that use mechanical fragmentation?
- What is the ratio of adapter to DNA fragments in the ligation step?
- If I use a non-Twist library prep method, what is the recommended size of DNA inserts?
- What complete kit configurations for NGS library preparation and enrichment does Twist offer?
- Can I use the Twist kits to make libraries for Whole Genome Sequencing?
- Are Twist adapters compatible with enzymatic and mechanical based fragmentation methods?
- Can you purchase individual components of the enrichment kits separately?
- What method of fragmentation can I use in this workflow?
- What is the recommended insert size?
- What is the final library size?
- What is my expected final library yield?
- Are there any internal controls to test for methylation conversion?
- What is the min/max of DNA input for library preparation?
- Can I use the Standard Hybridization workflow for enrichment?
- Can I multiplex libraries in the capture; if so, what is the amount of library required?
- What modifications to the protocol can be made to optimize hybrid capture?
- What are the recommended number of amplification cycles post-capture?
- Should I use the Methylation Enhancer?
- Is there a maximum amount of DNA I can put into the hybridization? Can I add more than 1500 ng of DNA?
- What are the sequences of the Post-capture amplification primers in the NGS kit?
- What is the concentration of the amplification primers used in the post-enrichment PCR?
- Can I use Twist Universal Blockers with other adapters?
Twist 96-Plex LP Kit
- What are the kit sizes?
- Are unique dual indexes available with the kit?
- Is it possible to have only one plate of samples in a sequencing run?
- Can 96-Plex libraries be pooled for sequencing with dual indexed libraries?
- What sequences should we use for adaptor trimming of 96-Plex libraries?
- What do you recommend as the demux tool?
- How does the kit adapt to samples with varying GC content?
- Do you have any recommendations for loading concentrations?
- What are the recommendations for DNA input, quality and quantity?
- Are there additional consumables and tools that the customer must supply?
- Is it feasible to prepare less than 96 samples at once?
- What sequencer should I use with this kit?
- What is the shelf life of this kit?
- What protocols are available?
- Can I order the individual components of the kit?
- How do I order a kit?
- Are there any considerations for using patterned flowcells?