How It Works
- Where can I find an SDS for gene products?
- What is the shelf life of Gene Fragments and Clonal Genes?
- How does Twist test the quality of the gene synthesis?
- Can I get a glycerol stock of my clonal gene?
- How should I resuspend my genes?
- What methods can I use to clone my adapter-on gene fragments?
- Are adapter sequences appended onto the ends of my sequences?
- Are Gene Fragments purified?
- What is the Turn Around Time (TAT) for gene synthesis?
- Can Twist provide cloned products?
- How do I find out the arrangement of my genes in your 96-well plate?
- Do you provide data from your NGS verification of clonal genes?
- Does Twist offer plant expression vectors?
- What are the adapter sequences used on the Adapter-On Gene Fragments?
- What is the difference between Twist's Clonal Genes and Gene Fragments?
- Do I need to include restriction sites or overhangs on my sequences?
- Are there any sequence limitations/design guidelines for genes which I should follow?
- What do the scoring results of my gene mean?
- How do I convert my Amino Acid sequence to a nucleic acid sequence?
- What is the minimum size gene I can purchase?
- What is the maximum size gene I can purchase?
- What lengths of synthetic DNA does Twist currently offer for synthesis?